PLEASE READ ABOUT : POLICY, ADOPTION INFO, PICKUP OR DELIVERY OPTIONS + FEES and 2 YR WARRANTY
PUPPY ADOPTION PROCESS
- Fill out an application with details on which litter/female/breed you are looking for.
- Call or text 801-792-1413 to confirm your request and so we can let you know what place in line you will be.
- Send deposit to hold your place for the requested puppy/litter you would like.
- Picking your puppy is very important and is done by 4 to 5 wks of age. We can video chat, send videos lots of pictures and webcam so you can see the personalities of each one. We do not have visitors do to worry of exposing our pups to diseases that can harm they can not get there shots till 6 - 7 wks of age to protect them.
- Send details on how you would like your puppy delivered to you or if you are planning on picking up in Fillmore Utah.
- If you are planning on using PawTree dog food place order 3 wks before puppy is do to come home.
PICKING UP YOUR PUPPY or HAVING US HAND DELIVER TO YOU
FREE TO $75.00 for up to 2 hr or 145 mile drive from Fillmore utah DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION.
We look forward to meeting you, the date and time will be set up in advance, so you have time to plan your schedule and make travel arrangements out to visit us, if you are further away than a car trip. It is a fun time to meet the family, see where the puppies have been raised, and maybe even see a little bit of beautiful Utah! If you do decide to make a trip of it, we can recommend some great sightseeing options and family outing. If you plan a trip with children, the actual puppy pick up meeting is adults only. This is to ensure the pickup goes smoothly and without distractions so we can give you all the info and supplies you may need for your trip home.
Should customers not be able to pick up their puppy in person on our scheduled meeting date, we do have trusted puppy transporters who can hand deliver your puppy for 25.00 TO 75.00 GOING up to 145 miles any direction from Fillmore UTAH then after that its a small fee INCREASE determined at time of purchase. If car travel is not possible then customers who want hand delivery would cover the round trip airfare for the transporters flight, the airline puppy fee. We do not hold puppies past their 9 week birth date. If this date needs to be changed we need minimum of 1 week notice and unable to change if hand delivering.
OUR VISITATION POLICY AND WHY WE HAVE ONE.
There is something about new puppys and life in general that draws people. We get many requests from families that want to come visit and play with our puppies, and that isn’t surprising we understand the curiosity and joy the pups bring. Who doesn’t want to touch and hold and smell a newborn puppy? We understand this desire completely, but in the interest of safety for our puppies, we have a visitation policy in place to protect the little lives that are in our care.
Our visiting policy allows for families with a deposit to visit that particular litter once the puppies are 6 weeks of age. Do to this policy we do send pictures by (Text or Email) so you can watch your puppy grow. We also only allow adults at these visits, no children, no exceptions. Visits are limited to 30 minutes for each family. Why do we have such a strict visitation policy? This is for the safety of all our Puppies.
1. Immature immune systems. Puppies are not protected against disease that can be brought in on shoes or clothing. Many breeders have lost entire litters of puppies due to disease being brought into the breeder’s home. You don’t have to touch a puppy to transfer disease to them. Your shoes and clothing can bring it in and leave it on the floor or furniture, only to be transferred to the paws of the mama dog, who then transfers it to her babies.
2. New mama dogs are extremely protective of their babies. When strangers enter the home, even if mama is in another part of the house, she hears their voices and kicks into a highly emotionally charged state. This stress causes her body to create cortisol, which enters her milk. When the puppies consume the milk the cortisol then causes them to become stressed as well. A stressed puppy is more likely to succumb to illness and fail to thrive.
3. Stressed mama dogs can panic. They jump up and away from their puppies to assess what they think is a threat, and many times unintentionally step on or crush a puppy. The mere sound of a stranger’s voice in another room can cause them to panic and can result in an injured puppy, or even death.
4. The puppies are reserved by purchasing families. Would you want to have a puppy reserved and know that a lot of other families were being allowed to come and hold or play with them and put them at risk? We’d like to raise and socialize our puppies in such a way that their risk to disease and/or injury is as low as possible so that we can deliver healthy puppies to the families who are waiting for them.
5. CASE BY CASE BASIS (AGE OF CHILDREN AND DOGS ARE CONSIDERED) Children and pets get very excited around puppies and we’ve seen more than our share of accidents or injuries as a result. Experience has taught us that it’s simply better to require children and pets to be left at home and to let parent’s introduce their children and pets to their new puppy after the puppy has left our care. That eliminates risk to our puppies and financial responsibility should a child injure a puppy while visiting.
Your puppy has a 2 year limited Life Warranty. IF FED PAWTREE DOG GOOD OTHER WISE COMES WITH A 1 YEAR LIMITED HEALTH GUARANTEE Should your puppy die of birth defects with in two years of life, Fillmore Paws will provide a replacement puppy of equal value. Genetic disorders (we have health testing done on all our adult dogs.)
Please read on to learn the details of the guarantee.
You must have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of your choice within three (3) days of purchase.If your puppy, in the opinion of the veterinarian, has any physical problems considered to be life threatening, Fillmore Paws T.C. will provide you with a replacement puppy of equal value. If there are no puppies available, one will be provided from the next available litter. If you choose a puppy of greater value, then you will be responsible for the cost difference. To make a claim you must return your puppy back to us with in (7) seven days of purchase at your expense. Also, you will need to provide a signed statement from the veterinarian proving date of examination and an explanation as to why the puppy is a poor health risk. The statement must include a description of the symptoms supporting the opinions.
Note:It is not uncommon during shipping for puppies to be exposed to coccidiosis or giardia and this exposure is beyond our control. Therefore, we do not cover these conditions. To qualify for the warranty, you must have kept the puppy under the care of a licensed veterinarian. The care must include all vaccinations recommended by the veterinarian. To make a claim, you must bring a signed certificate from the veterinarian stating cause of death and a copy of ALL of your puppy’s health records. If there are no puppies available, one will be provided from the next available litter whelped.
General Terms and Conditions:Failure to have the puppy examined within three (3) days of purchase and a copy of exam sent to by email ( FillmorePaws26@gmail.com ), or if she is bred, VOIDS ALL WARRANTIES!
Note:There is no guarantee that this puppy can be shown or bred. If a puppy is being returned for any health warranty claim, you must also return all registration papers. Registration papers must be signed, transferring ownership back to Fillmore Paws T.C. . Fillmore Paws will not be held responsible for any costs accrued after the sale is final. Guarantee is not valid in case of accidental death or injury. Deposits are nonrefundable.
Fillmore Paws Training Center
Call for an appointment only
Fillmore Ut 84631
FILLMORE PAWS TRAINING CENTER LLC.